Dr. William Edwards Cape MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1800 Grand Ave Waukegan IL, 60085
Dr. William Cape is a cardiologist practicing in Waukegan, IL. Dr. Cape specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Cape also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1950
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1950
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Wesley Pavillion, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Wesley Pavillion, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. William Edwards Cape MD's Practice location
Waukegan, IL 60085Get Direction
Dr. William Edwards Cape MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cape
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Dr. Benjamin L. Rojas D.O.1710 W Court St Kankakee IL 60901
- Dr. Jonathan M Gilbert MD2151 Waukegan Rd Deerfield IL 60015
- Dr. Tien C. Cheng M.D.5101 Washington St. Gurnee Illinois 60031
- Dr. Maher C Nahlawi MD35 Tower Ct Gurnee IL 60031
- Dr. Robert J Koch DO35 Tower Ct Gurnee IL 60031
- Dr. Michael J Rosenberg M.D.2300 Western Ave Manitowoc WI 54220