Dr. Marie Rozan is a dermatologist practicing in Mendham, NJ. Dr. Rozan specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Rozan diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1964
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Dermatology; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Marie Lalor Rozan MD's Practice location
Mendham, NJ 07945Get Direction
Dr. Marie Lalor Rozan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treating Acne With Homeopathy: Top 5 Remedies
Homeopathy has been around for centuries and is considered the best alternative for a simple, safe, economic and effective treatment for acne. It not only focuses on getting rid of the problem externally but works from within to prevent and cure the condition.How Homeopathy WorksAcne is basically...
- Does Ingrown Hair Always Require Medical Treatment?
Hair deviating from its normal growth pattern; hairs that curl inwards or grows sideways deeper into the skin present embarrassing acne-like bumps that become an eyesore. Ingrown hairs also bring pain and infection in their wake.Medical treatments cover the entire spectrum from symptom alleviating...
- What are Ingrown Hairs: Get the Facts
Sometimes hair avoids its normal growth path, curls tightly and digs deeper into the skin, piercing its own follicle or surrounding tissue. It is usually brought on by incorrect shaving techniques and forceful removal of hair on faces, armpits, genital area and legs. The hair grows into the skin...
- Is Heat Rash Preventable?
Heat rash is a condition of the skin that causes rashes. Heat rash is also referred to as miliaria or prickly heat. The condition is mostly caused excess sweating. This is mostly brought about by staying in areas with a lot of heat. Miliaria is known to affect most children. It affects all ages...
- What Are the Effective Home Remedies for Rosacea?
What is Rosacea?It is a chronic skin condition that typically affects the face. It causes redness, swelling, and a pimple-like appearance on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Anyone can develop rosacea, but it is more commonly seen among females between the ages of 30 and 50 years old. Although...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- Dr. Anita L. Cham MD35 West Main Street Denville New Jersey 07834
- Dr. Justin Brown MD60 Popkin Avenue Verona New Jersey 07044
- Dr. Emily M Altman MD1 Diamond Hill Rd Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
- Dr. Joshua L Fox MD33 Overlook Road Summit NJ 07901
- Dr. Shari Yaffa Sperling D.O222 Columbia Turnpike Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Rachael Dalya Hartman M.D.101 Old Short Hills Road West Orange NJ 07052