Dr. Dara A Rastegar M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology5455 Meridian Mark Rd #530 Atlanta GA, 30342
Dr. Dara Rastegar is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Rastegar specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran 1969
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Grady Mem Hosp, Pediatric Cardiology; Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Pediatrics; St Annes Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mc Ohio 1974
Dr. Dara A Rastegar M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Dara A Rastegar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rastegar
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Matthew Brothers M.D.49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE Atlanta GA 30303
- Eduardo Montana MD MPH780 Canton Road, NE Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Usama B Kanaan M.D.2835 Brandywine Rd Atlanta GA 30341
- Dr. Neill Videlefsky MD500 Medical Center Blvd Lawrenceville GA 30046
- Dr. Peter S Fischbach MD1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Matthew Eric Ferguson M.D.2835 Brandywine Rd Atlanta GA 30341