Dr. John Degliuomini is a general surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Degliuomini specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Degliuomini provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1993
New York Medical College 1993
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Ventral Hernia
- Ny Medical College, General Surgery
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. John Degliuomini MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. John Degliuomini MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Dr. Charles C. Guidry Jr D.O.150 55th Street Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Matthew E Spotnitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. David Shokrian MD9 Sinclair Dr Great Neck NY 11024
- Dr. Sharon R. Zisman M.D.65 East 95 Street New York NY 10128
- Dr. Franklyn Vazquez MD716 Broad St Clifton New Jersey 07013
- Dr. Robert Arthur Aldoroty M.D.1974 1st Avenue New York NY 10029