Dr. Jannette K. Hogshire M.D.
Anesthesiologist8040 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN, 46256
Dr. Jannette Hogshire is an anesthesiologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Hogshire ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hogshire also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1996
Indiana University School of Medicine 1996
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; St Vincent Hosp Hlthcare Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Jannette K. Hogshire M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46256Get Direction
Dr. Jannette K. Hogshire M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hogshire
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- Is Jaundice Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Jaundice is a condition that’s characterized by the yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Jaundice itself isn’t a disease but it is an indication of possible underlying diseases. It develops when there’s excessive bilirubin in the body. The following medical conditions are...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Michael A. Kellams DO2001 W 86th St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Jocelyn L. Bush M.D.8805 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Ahmed I Elsahy MD.5769 Marsh Glen CT Carmel Indiana 46033
- Dr. James P Treadway MD8450 Northwest Blvd Indianapolis IN 46278
- Dr. Adam John Lemmon M.D.1120 South Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. David E Pennington MD8450 Northwest Blvd. Indianapolis IN 46278