Dr. Boris Havkin is a urologist practicing in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Havkin specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1998
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Stress Incontinence
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Urology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Boris Havkin MD's Practice location
MELBOURNE, FL 32934Get Direction
Dr. Boris Havkin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Havkin
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Dr. Tracy L Burney M.D.1026 Pathfinder Way Rockledge FL 32955
- Dr. Peter P Zabinski MD1405 Pine St Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Steven M. Wolff M.D.1026 Pathfinder Way Rockledge FL 32955
- Dr. Stuart N Liberman MD1223 Gateway Dr Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Brian Chace Griffith MD280 Exempla Cir Lafayette CO 80026
- Dr. Stephen Paul Guss M.D.410 Park Pl Mishawaka IN 46545