Robert Lebaron Stears MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology1024 Lemay Ave Fort Collins CO, 80524
Dr. Robert Stears is a radiologist practicing in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Stears specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Neuroradiology
- A novel, sensitive detection system for high-density microarrays using dendrimer technology.
- Biological calcium absorption edge imaging using monochromatic synchrotron radiation.
- Developmental expression of the sea urchin egg receptor for sperm.
- Trigeminal nerve and ganglion in the Meckel cave: appearance at CT and MR imaging.
- Diagnosis of bowel obstruction on plain abdominal radiographs: significance of air-fluid levels at different heights in the same loop of bowel.
- Sea urchin egg receptor for sperm: the oligosaccharide chains stabilize sperm binding.
- Mapping sperm binding domains on the sea urchin egg receptor for sperm.
Robert Lebaron Stears MD's Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80524Get Direction
Robert Lebaron Stears MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stears
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Amy Susan Hayes MD1024 Lemay Avenue Fort Collins CO 80524
- Peter Donald Koplyay MD1024 Lemay Avenue Fort Collins CO 80524
- Joseph M Carabetta M.D., M.S.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Charles John Singer MD1024 Lemay Ave Fort Collins CO 80524
- Jeffrey Randolph Weissmann MD1024 Lemay Avenue Fort Collins CO 80524
- Christopher Michael Fleener MD2008 Caribou Dr Fort Collins CO 80525