Dr. Mostafa Abdul-rahman Farache MD
Neurologist | Neurology400 East Third Street Duluth Clinic Duluth MN, 55805
Dr. Mostafa Farache practices Neuropathology in Duluth, MN. Dr. Farache studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Lebanese University,Faculty of Medical Sciences,Beirut,Lebanon Medical
Govt. Dental College, Bangalore University, India 2001
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- St. Louis University (SLU) Affiliated Hospitals
- St Louis University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Mostafa Abdul-rahman Farache MD's Practice location
Duluth, MN 55805Get Direction
Dr. Mostafa Abdul-rahman Farache MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Farache
- New "Alexa-Like" Virtual Assistant to Help Care for Alzheimer's Patients
On average, caregivers in the United States alone spend approximately 18 billion hours caring for those with Alzheimer's disease every year. Not only that, but these hours are unpaid. It could be a terrible burden, as they often need around-the-clock care to remember simple crucial tasks. For loved...
- Nortis Inc. Receives $688K to Revolutionize Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
One Seattle-based technology recently revealed new clinical technology that could completely change the way multiple sclerosis is treated. The firm received $668,000 to develop an in-vitro blood barrier that mimics the human blood-brain barrier, an innovation that would make MS drug development more...
- Alzheimer 's Disease: Understand the Diagnosis
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer’s disease is characterized by the gradual death of the brain cells, which affects the transmission of signals. This, in turn, impairs memory, judgement, and cognitive abilities of the patient, and they find it difficult to carry out the day-to-day activities...
- Being a Caregiver for a Person Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone starts their journey of life being cared by someone and there are times when they need to care for others. Life is all about being cared and taking care. Though sometimes it may become emotionally overwhelming. Thus for successful living, they need to learn the tricks of overcoming the...
- Botox May Be a Treatment Option for Migraines
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), has prepared the draft guidance recommending the use of Botox or botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of migraine. According to this guidance, the injections should be stopped if the person has episodic migraine or if the...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Wolcott Smithson Holt Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. David Charles Mckee M.D.1000 E 1st St Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Douglas W Kaplan MD4120 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. David Brent Gish MD915 E 1st St Duluth MN 55805
- Rebecca Ann Meyerson Other700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Amber Irene Erickson MD400 E. 3rd St Duluth MN 55805