Dr. George Dualan is a family practitioner practicing in Covina, CA. Dr. Dualan specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Dualan possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, Family Practice Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. George Manuel Dualan M.D.'s Practice location
Covina, CA 91723Get Direction
LA VERNE, CA 91750Get Direction
Dr. George Manuel Dualan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D.5475 Walnut Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Dr. Kamelia Kashani DO400 N Pepper Ave Colton CA 92324
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Shinobu Luisa Kaneko M.D.101 E Beverly Blvd Montebello CA 90640
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Stuart M.D.440 W Foothill Blvd Glendora CA 91741