Dr. Hideo Yamashita is a general surgeon practicing in Federal Way, WA. Dr. Yamashita specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Yamashita provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1986
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Colon Polyps
- Inguinal Hernia
- Vascular Disease
- Grant Med Ctr, Colon And Rectal Surgery; Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, General Surgery
- Grant Med Center
- David Grant Medical Center Program
Dr. Hideo James Yamashita MD's Practice location
Dr. Hideo James Yamashita MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Thrombosed Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum. This pressure affects the flow of blood, resulting in the formation of swellings in the veins covering these areas, known as hemorrhoids. At times, the vessels may not allow blood to flow properly along these veins and the...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- Dr. Thomas Jun Hirai MD200 Jose Figueres Ave San Jose CA 95116
- Dr. Tori Mcfall MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Samuel E Cargill MD1818 Cole St Enumclaw WA 98022
- Dr. Lynne Patricia Clark MD6002 N Westgate Blvd Tacoma WA 98406
- Dr. Andrew J Haputa M.D.16122 8th Ave Sw Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Lorrie Aileen Langdale M.D.1660 S Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108