Dr. Abdul Saboor is an internist practicing in Kankakee, IL. Dr. Saboor specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Saboor provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Lahore- Pakistan 1996
Allama Iqbal Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Lahore- Pakistan 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- U Il/Advocate Christ Med Ctr
Dr. Abdul Saboor M.D.'s Practice location
Kankakee, IL 60901Get Direction
Dr. Abdul Saboor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saboor
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Dr. Vallabh Patel M.D.555 West Court Street Kankakee Illinois 60901
- Mr. Abraham Thomas MD335 6th St E Clifton IL 60927
- Dr. Mohanad Joudeh M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Sarat Yalamanchili M.D.1521 N Convent St Bourbonnais IL 60914
- Dr. Salil R Vasanwala M.D.19 Heritage Dr Bourbonnais IL 60914
- Dr. Rajendra Pennepalli MD125 W 1st North St Chebanse IL 60922