Melanie Fernandi is an acupuncturist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Fernandi evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Fernandi treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Melanie Fernandi LAC's Practice location
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
Melanie Fernandi LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Natalie Elizabeth Ramsey MS LAC292 Bloomfield Ave Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Diana Abramchayeva MSTOM6485 WETHEROLE ST REGO PARK NY 11374
- Tatyana Yakovleva1636 East 14th Street Brooklyn NY 11229
- lada komarova80 5th Ave, Ste 906 New York NY 10011
- Andrew Pacholyk L.AC635 Madison Avenue New York NY 10021
- Mike Daniel Berkley L.AC.16 E 40th St New York NY 10016