Dr. Marcus E Gunter MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)118 Womens Center Lane Suite 106 Hot Springs National Park AR, 71913
Dr. Marcus Gunter is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Dr. Gunter specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gunter can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gunter can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Marcus E Gunter MD's Practice location
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913Get Direction
Dr. Marcus E Gunter MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gunter
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gastric Bypass Surgery
What is a gastric bypass surgery?Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure that makes changes to the digestive system, including the stomach and small intestine. This type of surgery can help lose weight by decreasing the absorption of nutrients, restricting how much a person can eat, or both. This...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Can Ovarian Cancer Affect Women of All Ages?
Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer (besides breast cancer) among the female population. Sometimes, ovarian cancer comes together with many other diseases, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular periods, and after hormone replacement therapies.This disease is most...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Dr. James Kevin Rudder M. D.1900 Malvern Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71901
- Dr. Michael Wallace Colgrove M.D.1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Michelle Denise Mitchell MD1635 Higdon Ferry Rd Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Judy L Mcdonald M.D.3604 Central Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Mrs. Renee Peldun Mcgraw MD1900 Malvern Avenue Hot Springs National Park AR 71901
- Dr. Jaime A Cardenas MD118 Womens Center Lane Hot Springs National Park AR 71913