Dr. John C. Comisi D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice2333 N Triphammer Rd Suite 304 Ithaca NY, 14850
Dr. John Comisi is a Dentist practicing in Ithaca, NY. Dr. Comisi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Oral human papillomavirus lesion identified using VELscope instrumentation: case report.
- Bioactive and therapeutic preventive approach to dental pit and fissure sealants.
- Personalized dentistry: an enigma?
- Implants study II.
- Provisional materials: advances lead to extensive options for clinicians.
- The "Reservoir Restorative" Revolution.
Dr. John C. Comisi D.D.S.'s Practice location
Ithaca, NY 14850Get Direction
Ithaca, NY 14850Get Direction
Dr. John C. Comisi D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Comisi
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Jeremy J Zobel DDS9 Main St Lincoln ME 04457
- Cheryl Eileen Reygers DDS120 Tompkins St Cortland NY 13045
- Dr. David L Heck DDS310 E Court St Ithaca NY 14850
- James William Fey DMD402 3rd St Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. Marcia S Zax DDS1301 Trumansburg Rd Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. James R Mccutcheon DDS22 Arrowhead Drive Ithaca NY 14850