Dr. Lewis Thompson MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO, 80045
Dr. Lewis Thompson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Thompson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Thompson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Thompson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Lewis Thompson MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Lewis Thompson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thompson
- Cloudy Urine During Pregnancy
Our body is like a machine that has parts with significant functions to perform. However, sometimes, there could occur some forms of abnormalities in the urine that could indicate the presence of a disease or other underlying medical conditions. Normal urine should appear clear or with a straw...
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Dr. Cynthia S.b. Tucker MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229
- Dr. Margaret Pareso Maeder MD1601 East 19th Avenue, Suite 4200 Denver Colorado 80218
- Dr. Wendy Berenbaum MD455 S Hudson St Denver CO 80246
- Dr. Lori Kristine Lindsay M.D.9397 Crown Crest Blvd Parker CO 80138
- Dr. Steven M Grover M.D.10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Greta Kay Brandstetter MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229