Dr. Jon Meliones is a pediatrician practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Meliones is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Meliones diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Meliones can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jon Meliones MD's Practice location
Dr. Jon Meliones MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Dr. Rula Freiji MD6417 Pathway Ct. Chapel Hill NC 27516
- Dr. Kamini Patel MD10010 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27614
- Dr. Jamila Fletcher MD10208 Cerny Street Raleigh North Carolina 27617
- Mrs. Stephanie Slater Rand MD4022 Freedom Lake Dr Durham North Carolina 27704
- Dr. May Kuo Slowik MD4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Poorvi J Shah MD4003 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704