Dr. David S Buyer MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease222 High St Suite 205 Newton NJ, 07860
Dr. David Buyer is a cardiologist practicing in Newton, NJ. Dr. Buyer specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Buyer also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 1990
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Geisinger Med Ctr
- New York Methodist Hospital Program
Dr. David S Buyer MD's Practice location
Dr. David S Buyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buyer
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- The Difference Between Arteries and Veins
Through closed vessel the closed circulatory system transports blood. This includes the arteries, veins and the capillaries. Blood vessels that start from the heart are arteries and vessels that carry blood back to the heart are veins.ArteriesArteries are located deep in the body and they are thick...
- Dr. Mehmood Riaz Ahmad MD356 Route 46 East Mountain Lakes New Jersey 07046
- Dr. Bennett D Schalet D.O.400 Valley Rd Mount Arlington NJ 07856
- Dr. Paul J. Owens M.D.222 High St Newton NJ 07860
- Dr. Richard C. Redline M.D.222 High St Newton NJ 07860
- Dr. Scott Schwarz M.D.222 High St Newton NJ 07860
- Dr. Stuart E Shulruff M.D.356 Route 46 E Mountain Lakes NJ 07046