Steven St. clair is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Concord, NC. St. clair specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, St. clair participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Dr. Steven H St. clair MD's Practice location
Concord, NC 28025Get Direction
Concord, NC 28025Get Direction
Dr. Steven H St. clair MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Dr. Yvonne Sue Nelson MD354 Copperfield Blvd Ne Concord NC 28025
- Dr. John Joseph Wassel M.D.300 Billingsley Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Rashid Ali Buttar D.O.9630 Julian Clark Ave Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Shari J Baum M.D.2830 North I-85 Charlotte NC 28206
- Dr. Lawrence W Raymond MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Celia Lauren Spillmann M.D.4410 Providence Ln Winston Salem NC 27106