Alberto Dela cruz is a physical therapist practicing in Mechanicsville, VA. Alberto Dela cruz specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Alberto Dela cruz can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Alberto Dela cruz will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Alberto Dela cruz P.T.'s Practice location
Alberto Dela cruz P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Mrs. Jennifer Mayhew Hays MPT2000 Bremo Road Richmond VA 23226
- Abby Gretchen Foust PT7650 E Parham Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Ryan Brown DPT1115 BOULDERS PKWY NORTH CHESTERFIELD VA 23225
- Dr. Robin Michelle Trainer PT, DPT7061 COMMONS PLZ STE A CHESTERFIELD VA 23832
- Mr. Derek Scott Metzler PT7400 Beaufont Spring Dr Richmond VA 23225
- Ms. Katherine Elizabeth Armstrong DPT1201 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond VA 23249