Dr. Paul Vu is an optometrist practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Vu specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Vu performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Paul Hoang Vu O.D.'s Practice location
San Jose, CA 95121Get Direction
Dr. Paul Hoang Vu O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Corwin W Li O.D.2174 Shattuck Ave Berkeley CA 94704
- Dr. Lisa Y Shiroishi O.D.240 Meridian Ave San Jose CA 95126
- Dr. Kenneth H Ballentine O.D.5275 Prospect Rd San Jose CA 95129
- Dr. Jeanette Lee O.D.2555 N 1st St San Jose CA 95131
- Dr. Michael Thomas Bommarito O.D.710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Uyen Thanh Ngo OD1155 N Capitol Ave San Jose CA 95132