Dr. Gregory Kaufman is a Chiropractor practicing in Benicia, CA. Dr. Kaufman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kaufman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer College Chiropractic West 1989
Dr. Gregory James Kaufman D.C.'s Practice location
Benicia, CA 94510Get Direction
Dr. Gregory James Kaufman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Daniel L Coflin D.C5444 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Steven L. Moon D.C.5167 Clayton Rd Concord California 94521
- Paulette Cass88 Belvedere Street San Rafael California 94901
- Dr. Larry J. Gertler DC5273 College Avenue Oakland California 94618
- Dr. Timothy J Yates D.C.1835 Jefferson St Napa CA 94559
- Dr. Julie Orman D.C.1 Rio Vista Ave Oakland CA 94611