Dr. James Beard is a Chiropractor practicing in Largo, FL. Dr. Beard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Beard seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Texas Chiropractic College 1978
Dr. James P. Beard D. C.'s Practice location
Largo, FL 33770Get Direction
Dr. James P. Beard D. C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Frank Joseph Reinhardt D.C.510 PASADENA AVE S SAINT PETERSBURG FL 33707
- Dr. Martin Blankenship3862 Central Ave St Petersburg FL 33711
- Dr. Patricia L. Snair DC1059 Broadway Dunedin Florida 34698
- Chase Bollig1075 Main Street Dunedin Florida 34698
- Dr. Jared Lynne Roscoe D.C.205 N Garden Ave Clearwater FL 33755
- Joseph Dhani3200 4TH ST N SAINT PETERSBURG Florida 33704