Dr. Stacey Johnson is a pediatrician practicing in Thomasville, GA. Dr. Johnson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Johnson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Johnson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1993
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Pediatrics
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Stacey W Johnson MD's Practice location
Thomasville, GA 31792Get Direction
Dr. Stacey W Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Dr. Timothy A Jones MD509 Gordon Ave Thomasville GA 31792
- Dr. Salli Chism Lehman M.D.509 Gordon Ave Thomasville GA 31792
- Dr. Jose M Grave de peralta MD509 Gordon Ave Thomasville GA 31792
- Dr. Stephanie S Fennell MD509 Gordon Ave Thomasville GA 31792
- Dr. Benjamin J Wilds MD509 Gordon Ave Thomasville GA 31792
- Dr. Amy A Cooper MD509 Gordon Ave Thomasville GA 31792