Dr. Alfred Desimone is a Dentist practicing in Hammonton, NJ. Dr. Desimone specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Alfred James Desimone DMD's Practice location
Hammonton, NJ 08037Get Direction
MANAHAWKIN, NJ 08050Get Direction
Alfred James Desimone DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Deborah J. Kim DMD375 North Main Street Williamstown New Jersey 08094
- Dr. Dorothy Drain DMD910 Haddonfield-Berlin Road Voorhees NJ 08043
- Deborah Jin Kim DMD375 N Main St Monroe Township New Jersey 08094
- Dr. Corrie J. Crowe DDS1000 White Horse Drive Voorhees New Jersey 08043
- Dr. Mahesh Patel DDS600 Cross Keys Road Sicklerville New Jersey 8081
- Dr. Sonny Sekhon DDS2140 Voorhees Town Center Voorhees NJ 08043