Dr. Sophy Zheng is an anesthesiologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Zheng ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Zheng also might help manage pain after an operation.
- [Scanning electron microscopical observations on Pagumogonimus skrjabini metacercaria and juveniles].
- [Scanning electron microscopical observations on damages on tegument and gut epithelia of Pagumogonimus skrjabini caused by praziquantel].
- [Transmission electron microscopical observations on the effects of pyquiton on Pagumogonimus skrjabini in dogs].
- [Effects of praziquantel on the vitality, histology and 14C-glucose uptake by Paragonimus].
- [Ultrastructural studies of the human cornea stored in M-K medium].
Dr. Sophy C Zheng M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Sophy C Zheng M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zheng
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- Is There Really a Bathroom Request Card for People with IBD?
Rumors have been going around about a "bathroom card" for people with Crohn's and colitis that acts as an all-access bathroom pass, leading many to wonder if it really exists and, if so, how it works, and how to get their hands on one.Is it for real?For those with Crohn's and colitis, targeted ads...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Bernard Wittels M.D., PH.D.355 Ridge Avenue Evanston IL 60202
- Dr. Krishna C Chunduri M.D.7435 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Agnes M. Flaum M.D.2020 N. Academy Blvd Colorado Springs Co 80909
- Shailesh Gandhi17800 Kedzic Avenue Hazel Crest Illinois 60429
- Dr. Kiran K. Chekka M.D.1365 Wiley Road Schaumburg Illinois 60173
- Lesley M. Williams2005 W Washington Blvd Chicago Illinois 60612