Dr. Benjamin Straub is an anesthesiologist practicing in New Rochelle, NY. Dr. Straub ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Straub also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 2010
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Benjamin J Straub M.D.'s Practice location
New Rochelle, NY 10801Get Direction
Benjamin J Straub M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Treatment Options for the Stomach Flu?
What is the stomach flu?The stomach flu, as the name indicates, is not related to the respiratory disease influenza. It is the common name for gastroenteritis, a condition characterized by irritation and inflammation of the gut. This disease spreads through contaminated food and water, and is caused...
- Is IBS Linked to Back Pain?
Irritable bowel syndrome is a common gastrointestinal disorder, which is usually characterized by common symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, gas, constipation, and diarrhea. People suffering from the irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) most often report unique symptoms that don’t seem to be...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Daniel Bosshart Other166 E. Main Street Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D.30 West Century Road Paramus New Jersey 7652