Dr. Scott Courtley is a Chiropractor practicing in Lenoir City, TN. Dr. Courtley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Courtley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Scott A Courtley D.C.'s Practice location
Lenoir City, TN 37772Get Direction
Dr. Scott A Courtley D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Terry Bragg D.C.615 Leeper Pkwy Lenoir City TN 37772
- Dr. Rasmus Dyhr D.C.1475 Simpson Rd W Lenoir City TN 37771
- Dr. Donna S. Kile D.C.1116 E Tri County Blvd Oliver Springs TN 37840
- Dr. Rafael M Rodriguez D.C.1812 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Nathan Eric Leavitt D.C.4800 Millertown Pike Knoxville TN 37917
- Dr. Bryan E Muth D.C.6519 Nightingale Ln Knoxville TN 37909