Dr. Shriprasad Deshpande is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Deshpande specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College 1998
Grant Government Medical College
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Microscale generation of cardiospheres promotes robust enrichment of cardiomyocytes derived from human pluripotent stem cells.
- Thrombosis in centrifugal pumps: location and composition in clinical and in vitro circuits.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenator support in infants with systemic-pulmonary shunts.
- Cardiac biomarkers in pediatric heart disease: A state of art review.
- Utility and correlation of known anticoagulation parameters in the management of pediatric ventricular assist devices.
- Heart Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Shriprasad R. Deshpande M.B.,B.S.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30341Get Direction
Shriprasad R. Deshpande M.B.,B.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Matthew Brothers M.D.49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE Atlanta GA 30303
- Eduardo Montana MD MPH780 Canton Road, NE Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Usama B Kanaan M.D.2835 Brandywine Rd Atlanta GA 30341
- Dr. Neill Videlefsky MD500 Medical Center Blvd Lawrenceville GA 30046
- Dr. Peter S Fischbach MD1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Matthew Eric Ferguson M.D.2835 Brandywine Rd Atlanta GA 30341