Martha Krikorian is a physical therapist practicing in Thousand Oaks, CA. Martha Krikorian specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Martha Krikorian can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Martha Krikorian will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Martha Melissa Krikorian M.P.T.'s Practice location
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362Get Direction
Ms. Martha Melissa Krikorian M.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Mr. Terry M Gillette P.T.6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Stephen G. Mikita R.P.T.10718 White Oak Ave Granada Hills CA 91344
- Mr. Jeff Nicholl PT516 Las Posas Rd Camarillo CA 93010
- Rodney K Shorey P.T.22151 Clarendon St Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Shawn Sohail Shayfer MD16030 Ventura Blvd Encino CA 91436
- Ivy D Jimenez PT17650 Devonshire St Northridge CA 91325