Dr. John Pace is a speech language pathologist practicing in OWENSBORO, KY. Dr. Pace specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Pace evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Pace helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mr. John P Pace M.S. CCC-SLP's Practice location
OWENSBORO, KY 42301Get Direction
Mr. John P Pace M.S. CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Mrs. Casey Ray SPEECH THERAPIST815 TRIPLETT ST OWENSBORO KY 42302
- Crystal Clayton M.S. CCC-SLP252 MATILDA LN HARTFORD KY 42347
- Ms. Karen Marie Wight M.S., CCC-SLP1115 TAMARACK RD OWENSBORO KY 42301
- Teresa H. Wallace1511 COPPER CREEK DR OWENSBORO KY 42303
- Joann Tessandori2200 E PARRISH AVE STE 105C OWENSBORO KY 42303
- Jennifer Blair Henry M.S., CCC-SLP2821 ALDERSGATE OWENSBORO KY 42303