Dr. Philip St john is a family practitioner practicing in Vancouver, WA. Dr. St john specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. St john possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1982
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1993
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Outer Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Philip St john MD's Practice location
Dr. Philip St john MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. St john
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Shefaa S. George M.D. 19185 SW 90th Ave. Tualatin Oregon 97062
- Dr. Charles Barry Goldberg M.D.7215 Se 13th Ave Portland OR 97202
- Dr. Michael B. Dansie M.D.2525 Ne 139th St Vancouver WA 98686
- Dr. Brett C Corbett M.D.12442 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd Portland OR 97223
- Dr. Karen Muchowski MD2525 Ne 139th St Vancouver WA 98686
- Dr. Doyle Wade Huey M.D.4840 W Panther Creek Dr Spring TX 77381