Dr. Joseph A Barresi MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1 Diamond Hill Rd Berkeley Heights NJ, 07922
Before joining Summit Medical Group, Joseph A. Barresi, MD, was an obstetrician and gynecologist at St. Vincent's Hospital and St. Clare's Hospital and Health Center, both in New York City. Dr. Barres ...
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1973
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- St Vincent's East Program
Dr. Joseph A Barresi MD's Practice location
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922Get Direction
NEW PROVIDENCE, NJ 07974Get Direction
Dr. Joseph A Barresi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barresi
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It affects women of the reproductive age, usually between 25-years-old and 40-years-old. Endometriosis is never diagnosed in girls before puberty and it tends to resolve...
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Valeria M Di stefano M.D.125 Paterson St New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Dr. Carolyn DeLucia M.D.349 US-206 Hillsborough Township NJ 08844
- Isolda Tsapok2691 Hylan Blvd. Staten Island New York 10306
- Dr. Claudine M. Sylvester M. D.520 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange New Jersey 07052
- Neshi Bakshi Other1140 Stelton Road Piscataway New Jersey 08854