Dr. Melissa Nichols is an optometrist practicing in Lake City, FL. Dr. Nichols specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Nichols performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Melissa Renee Nichols OD's Practice location
Lake City, FL 32025Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Renee Nichols OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Dr. Kimberly Marie Broome O.D.763 Sw Main Blvd Lake City FL 32025
- Ashley Noegel O.D.619 S Marion Ave Lake City FL 32025
- Dr. April Joy Stursma O.D.619 S Marion Ave Lake City FL 32025
- Dr. Ronald R Foreman OD763 Sw Main Blvd Lake City FL 32025
- Dr. Eric Brandon Boone O.D.1615 Sw Main Blvd Lake City FL 32025
- Dr. Matthew James Anderson O.D.619 S Marion Ave Lake City FL 32025