Dr. Arthur Statman is a psychologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Statman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Statman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Statman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Arthur J. Statman PH.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85719Get Direction
Dr. Arthur J. Statman PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- Dr. Linda G. Russek PH.D.5440 N Airway Dr Tucson Arizona 85750
- Dr. Scott Benjamin Belanger PSY.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Karin Ruth Ahlstrand PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. James Frederick Comer PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Jill Teresa Caffrey PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Richard John Gellerman PH.D.5210 E Pima St Tucson AZ 85712