Dr. Timothy Petsche is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Geneva, IL. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Petsche is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1994
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Express Access, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery And More
- Torn Meniscus
- Pinched Nerve
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Healthsouth Doctor'S Hosp, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Il Coll Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Illinois at Chicago Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Timothy S Petsche M.D.'s Practice location
Geneva, IL 60134Get Direction
Dr. Timothy S Petsche M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- Treatment for Sepsis
Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an infection that is extensive and had spread through the bloodstream. If you become septic, you will probably have a low blood pressure, which will cause a poor blood circulation as well as an absence of blood perfusion in the vital organs and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- What Are the Symptoms of Sepsis?
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe and an extreme immune response to an infection and is considered as an emergency medical condition. Widespread inflammation occurs due to the chemicals that are released into the blood to counter an infection.Inflammation can damage the body's vital organs. The...
- Jon B Whitehurst M.D.324 Roxbury Rd. Rockford IL 61107
- Dr. Evan D Ellis MD430 Pennsylvania Ave Glen Ellyn IL 60137
- Dr. Deepak Shashikant Patel MD1100 Veterans Parkway Yorkville IL 60560
- Dr. Rahul R Gokhale M.D.4115 Fairview Ave Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Brian Michael Babka MD2900 Foxfield Rd Saint Charles IL 60174
- Dr. Joshua M Alpert MD2350 Royal Blvd Elgin IL 60123