Dr. Steven David Felix MD
Pediatrician | Developmental ? Behavioral Pediatrics8415 Goodwood Blvd Suite 200 Baton Rouge LA, 70806
Dr. Steven Felix is a pediatrician practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Felix is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Felix diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Felix can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1988
Boston University School of Medicine 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sleep Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Down Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Naval Hospital, Pediatrics
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. Steven David Felix MD's Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70806Get Direction
Roanoke, VA 24016Get Direction
Dr. Steven David Felix MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Felix
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Aimee Ferrell MD7278 Highland Road Baton Rouge Louisiana 70808
- Dr. Dawn Zitman M.D.2647 S Riverview Blvd Gonzales LA 70737
- Dr. Tasha C. Shamlin M.D.8595 Picardy Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Eric Joel Weil MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Traci T. Brumund MD7373 Perkins Rd Baton Rouge LA 70808
- Dr. Melissa Mitchell Mccormick M.D., F.A.A.P.8415 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806