Dr. Ramiro Villena is an internist practicing in Tyler, TX. Dr. Villena specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Villena provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ De Buenos Aires- Fac De Med- Buenos Aires- Argentina 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ramiro Villena MD's Practice location
Tyler, TX 75701Get Direction
Dr. Ramiro Villena MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Villena
- Why is Cord Blood Banking Important?
Cord blood banking is the method of preserving cord blood, which is blood taken from the umbilical cord after the delivery. Cord blood contains hefty amounts of stem cells, which are potential life-saying cells for numerous diseases. Collecting cord blood is a painless procedure, and is considered...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Dr. Robert B. Thompson M.D.1200 Highway 110 North Whitehouse Texas 75791
- Dr. Thomas Howard Alexander MD1000 East 5th Street Tyler Texas 75701
- Dr. Neil H Adelman MD1100 S Beckham Ave Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Royal M Becker MD800 E Dawson St Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Amy Katherine Simpson M.D.1910 Roseland Blvd Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Denise Ione Sherman MD3309 University Blvd Tyler TX 75701