Dr. Abes Bagheri is a geriatric psychiatrist practicing in Los Alamitos, CA. Dr. Bagheri specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, particularly in older adults. Patients who visit geriatric psychiatrists typically look for help with problems like memory loss, depression, difficulty coping with change, stress, dementia, anxiety and more. Older adults may also experience emotional distress after being diagnosed with a disease as well. Dr. Bagheri helps patients after a comprehensive diagnostic exam so the root of their problems can be treated.
Education and Training
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran 1959
Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine 1959
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder
- University Hosp, Inc, Psychiatry University Hosp, Inc, Neurology Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Cincinnati Med Center 1960
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Abes Seyyed Bagheri M.D.'s Practice location
Los Alamitos, CA 90720Get Direction
Dr. Abes Seyyed Bagheri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Dr. Janet Cynthia Conney MD, INC.12062 Valley View St Garden Grove CA 92845
- Dr. Daniel F. Chueh M.D.1440 E 1st St Santa Ana CA 92701
- Dr. Sarabjit Singh Sandhu M.D.3 Corporate Plaza Drive Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. Harish Kavirajan MD950 S Coast Dr Costa Mesa CA 92626
- Dr. Sameh M Elsanadi MD101 The City Dr S Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Sandra Cadiente Aquino M.D.1529 E Palmdale Blvd Palmdale CA 93550