Dr. Michael Ryan is a general practitioner practicing in Boise, ID. Dr. Ryan does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Ryan provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1966
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Radiology; La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Michael J Ryan M.D.'s Practice location
Boise, ID 83706Get Direction
BOISE, ID 83709Get Direction
Michael J Ryan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Colchicine for Gout Treatment
Descriptions of gout have been found as far back as almost 5,000 years ago, dating back to ancient Egypt. Gout takes place when urate crystals accumulate within your joint. This accumulation results in the intense pain and joint inflammation of a gout attack. The crystals can form when you have...
- What Is Restless Leg Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an overwhelming sensation that urges you to move your legs. Symptoms are more prevalent during rest and become worse at night. For mild symptoms, treatment isn’t necessary since the illness will naturally pass by within a few days or weeks....
- What is Head Lice: Get the Facts
One of the most common human parasitic invasions globally is pediculosis, or the human head louse infestation. Approximately six to twelve million people in the US are treated for head lice annually. According to studies, head lice are mostly found in preschoolers and school-aged children. They nest...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- Dr. Wilbur Allen Rader M.D.115 W Main St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. David Agler MD6533 W Emerald St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Kirk A. Campana M.D.283 Madonna Rd San Luis Obispo CA 93405
- Dr. Mark B Cheney DO1912 Hayes Ave Sandusky OH 44870
- Dr. Michelle Mae Freshwater M.D.115 W Main St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Michael Bryon Spackman MD360 E Montvue Dr Meridian ID 83642