Dr. Nicole Fisherman is a psychologist practicing in Vacaville, CA. Dr. Fisherman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Fisherman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Fisherman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Nicole Fisherman PH.D.'s Practice location
Vacaville, CA 95687Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Fisherman PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Dr. Linda Mininger PH.D.1447 4th St Napa CA 94559
- Dr. Michael Ray Henry PH.D.24625 Wild Hogg Dr. Oak Creek CO 80467
- Dr. Brandon S Park PHD2100 Napa Vallejo Hwy Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Robert Edward Wagner PHD125 N Lincoln St Dixon CA 95620
- Dr. Eric John Niemeyer PSY. D.500-B Jefferson Blvd West Sacramento CA 95605
- Dr. Valerie Claire Smith hunt PSYD101 Bodin Cir Travis Afb CA 94535