Dr. Cynthia Moylan is an internist practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Moylan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Moylan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Treatment of hepatitis C in special populations.
- Disparities in liver transplantation before and after introduction of the MELD score.
- Activation of Rac1 promotes hedgehog-mediated acquisition of the myofibroblastic phenotype in rat and human hepatic stellate cells.
- Viral factors induce Hedgehog pathway activation in humans with viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, and hepatocellular carcinoma.
- CASE 6--2012: suspected amiodarone hepatotoxicity after cardiac surgery.
- A pre-marketing ALT signal predicts post-marketing liver safety.
- Reply: To PMID 23913408.
- Gender-based disparities in access to and outcomes of liver transplantation.
- Vitamin B5 and N-Acetylcysteine in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis: A Preclinical Study in a Dietary Mouse Model.
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Key Considerations Before and After Liver Transplantation.
- Role of patient factors, preferences, and distrust in health care and access to liver transplantation and organ donation.
Dr. Cynthia A Moylan M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia A Moylan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Brown Fat is Great Fat
Brown fat is a health-friendly fat that helps the body to burn calories, instead of storing the energy as fat. Typically, adults do not have a lot of brown fat. A new study suggests that heart hormones may stimulate the production of brown fat cells. Researchers conducted a study on animals and...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- Dr. Vester Walker M.D.301 Versailles Dr Cary North Carolina 27511
- Dr. Mamatha Ramaswamy M.D.1515 South West Cary Parkway Cary North Carolina 27511-6233
- Dr. Sher S. Guleria MD109 Ashworth Dr Durham NC 27707
- Dr. Charles L. Pamplin III M.D.608 SLEEPY HOLLOW RD CHAPEL HILL NC 27517
- Miss Alicia T Clark MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Steven Lawrence Zacks MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203