Dr. Ghulam Quadir Khan MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)11701-32 San Jose Blvd Suite 114 Jacksonville FL, 32223
Dr. Ghulam Khan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Khan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Khan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Khan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Liaquat Med Coll, Univ of Sind, Jamshoro, Pakistan 1975
UNIV OF SIND 1975
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Spectrum Hlth-Blodgett Campus, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Lincoln Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Ghulam Quadir Khan MD's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32223Get Direction
Dr. Ghulam Quadir Khan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khan
- Fetal Development During the Third Trimester
Weekly developmentsWeek 28Baby’s eyes are open and are sensitive to light; eyelashes have formed. The wrinkles on the skin begin to smooth out due to the fat deposited in the skin.Week 29During this period, the baby’s bones are fully developed but not yet strong. The touch receptors are now...
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- What Is Estarylla?
Estarylla is a combination hormone medication, which contains progestin (norgestimate) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol). It is used to prevent pregnancy by inhibiting ovulation (release of an egg during a woman's menstrual period). It also prevents the sperm to reach the egg by making the vaginal...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Dr. Martin Garcia M.D.836 Prudential Dr Jacksonville FL 32207
- J. Eugene Glenn3 Shircliff Way Jacksonville Florida 32204
- Dr. Ingrid A. Carlson MD486 Town Plaza Ave Ponte Vedra Beach Florida 32081
- Dr. David Lynn Miller M.D.3 Shircliff Way Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Paul Rebenack M.D.6885 Belfort Oaks Pl Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Emily Lampp Balanky M.D.14546 Old Saint Augustine Rd Jacksonville FL 32258