Dr. Jamie Robyn is an internist practicing in Springfield, OH. Dr. Robyn specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Robyn provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Clinical Ctr At The Nih, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Oh State Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jamie Robyn M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, OH 45505Get Direction
Dr. Jamie Robyn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- Dr. Troy A. Tyner D.O.,F.A.C.O.I.2510 Commons Blvd. Beavercreek Ohio 45431
- Dr. Greggory S. Volk D.O.2510 Commons Blvd Beaver Creek Ohio 45431
- Dr. Nagah Eldoghri Elarossi M.D.651 South Limestone Street Springfield Ohio 45505
- Dr. Anu Swarup M.D.2121 East Griffin Pkwy Mission Texas 78572
- Dr. Talieh Hendi M.D.6251 Good Samaritan Way Dayton OH 45424
- Mr. Keith A Boor MD211 Northparke Dr Springfield OH 45503