Dr. Anthony Detore is a psychologist practicing in Greensburg, PA. Dr. Detore specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Detore evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Detore because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Anthony Arthur Detore EDD's Practice location
Greensburg, PA 15601Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Arthur Detore EDD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Dr. Pascual Chen PSY.D.570 Elmont Rd Elmont NY 11003
- Dr. Andrea L Nelken PSY.D.4240 Greensburg Pike Pittsburgh PA 15221
- Mrs. Carol Ann Hughes M.A.410 S Maple Ave Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Barbara Jean Nagrant PH.D.1307 Federal St Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Dr. Phyllis Reams Brentzel PSY. D.12320 Route 30 Irwin PA 15642
- Dr. Joseph P Perry PHD1225 S Main St Greensburg PA 15601