Dr. Evan D Schumer M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery2000 Washington St Suite 341 Newton Lower Falls MA, 02462
Dr. Evan Schumer, MD is one of the most highly rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in hand surgery and orthopedic surgery and currently sees patients in Newton lower falls, Massachusetts. ...
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1992
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1992
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; New England Med Ctr Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery
- Tufts Medical Center
- Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals 1993
- Tufts Medical Center
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
- SUNY Upstate Hospital, NY, Fellow:Upper Extremity 1997
- Suny Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, Ny
Dr. Evan D Schumer M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Evan D Schumer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schumer
- Osteoarthritis: A Common Cause of Knee Pain
Osteoarthritis is a common joint disease that affects people middle aged and up. It is a disease of the entire joint, including the bones, cartilage, and ligaments. This type of arthritis is also commonly referred to as wear and tear of the joint. Arthritis not only occurs in the knee joint, but...
- New Ovarian Cancer Screening Method Could Detect Tumors Earlier
When discovered during its early stages, ovarian cancer can be treated. Unfortunately, it is usually found only after it has progressed to more advanced stages. Improved screening techniques are the key to increasing the survival rates of ovarian cancer patients.Engineers at MIT have finally...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis's Impact on the Lungs and How to Protect Them
Rheumatoid arthritis’s causes are poorly understood by the medical community, but that doesn’t mean that patients shouldn’t be proactive in managing their RA and working to prevent flares.Patients with RA should also be aware that it does not just affect their bones and joints. This autoimmune...
- What Is Nutritional Cleansing: How Does It Work?
Why is nutritional cleansing needed?Nutritional cleansing is the perfect opportunity for the body to start from scratch and allow people to gain some insights on how to lead a life of wellness. Nutritional cleansing usually follows a guided nutritional program to achieve long-lasting and amazing...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Raghuveer C. Muppavarapu M.D.2100 Dorchester Ave Dorchester Center MA 02124
- Dr. Hervey L. Kimball M.D.125 Parker Hill Avenue Roxbury Crossing MA 02120
- Dr. Charles Cassidy M.D.800 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Priyesh D Patel M.D.420 N Il Route 31 Crystal Lake IL 60012
- Dr. Matthew J. Boardman D.O.1821 S Stoughton Rd Madison WI 53716
- Dr. Benjamin Powell Christian M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215