Dr. David Tyler Cho D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice871 E TREMONT AVE BRONX NY, 10460
David Cho, DDS has been practicing dentistry for several years in the New York City area. Dr Cho and his staff speak English, Spanish, Russian and Arabic. Dr. Cho wants to be sure that his patients understand ...
- The prevalence of trimethoprim-resistance-conferring dihydrofolate reductase
- Antimicrobial resistance of Shigella sonnei in Korea during the last two decades.
- Detection of diverse SCCmec variants in methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and comparison of SCCmec typing methods.
- Surface orientation affects the direction of cone growth by Leptolyngbya sp. strain C1, a likely architect of coniform structures Octopus Spring (Yellowstone National Park).
- R plasmids conferring multiple drug resistance from shigella isolated in Korea.
- Drug resistance and R plasmids in Salmonella typhi isolated in Korea.
- Effect of carbohydrate source on Kanagawa-type hemolysis of Vibrio parahaemolyticus.
- Survey of Klebsiella pneumoniae strains producing extended-spectrum beta-lactamases: prevalence of SHV-12 and SHV-2a in Korea.
- Dental Implants
- Dental Consultations
- Crowns & Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Extractions And Socket Preservation
Dr. David Tyler Cho D.D.S.'s Practice location
BRONX, NY 10460Get Direction
Dr. David Tyler Cho D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Marija Simeonov-Nestorov DDS1 West 34th St New York NY 10001
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Svetlana Rozenberg DDS8 E 63rd St New York NY 10065