Dr. Raoul Berke is a psychiatrist practicing in Las Vegas, NM. Dr. Berke is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Berke diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Berke may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Berke treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Ucsf Mc/Langley Porter Psy Hsp, Psychiatry; Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Raoul Berke M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NM 87701Get Direction
Dr. Raoul Berke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Dr. Muhammad Shakeel Ahmed M.D.3695 Hot Springs Blvd Las Vegas NM 87701
- Dr. Pierre-yves Rouzaud M.D.3695 Hot Springs Blvd Las Vegas NM 87701
- Dr. Antoine Antypas M.D.2669 Scenic Dr Alamogordo NM 88310
- Dr. Peter Leandro Garcia MD700 Friedman Ave Las Vegas NM 87701
- Dr. Djillali Boudjenah MD3695 Hot Springs Blvd Las Vegas NM 87701
- Dr. Carol Ann Saur MD1525 Morris Rd. Los Lunas NM 87031