Dr. Keith Ryan is a Chiropractor practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Ryan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ryan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Keith G. Ryan D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Keith G. Ryan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Joel Elvin Johnson D.C.620 N Baltimore Ave Derby KS 67037
- Dr. Timothy Tod Tregoning D.C.11014 E. 51 St. Tulsa OK 74146
- Timothy Cole Other7877 S Sheridan Rd Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Christopher K Cole D.C.5424 S Memorial Dr Tulsa OK 74145
- Dr. Donna S Hathaway DC8501 E 21st Street Tulsa OK 74129
- Dr. Ted Alan Barrows M.S.,D.C.2828 Forest Lane Dallas TX 75234