Dr. Ganesa Mahalingam is a cardiologist practicing in Duarte, CA. Dr. Mahalingam specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Mahalingam also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India 1965
Dr M.G.R. Medical University / Madras Medical College 1965
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Wilson Mem Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Vassar Brothers Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
Mr. Ganesa Mahalingam MD's Practice location
Duarte, CA 91010Get Direction
Mr. Ganesa Mahalingam MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Hypertension?
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, refers to the increased pressure exerted on the walls as blood passes through arteries. Normal blood pressure is measured as 120/80 mm Hg. Pressure in the range of 120/80 and 139/89 mm Hg is referred to as pre-hypertension, and those above the higher...
- Overweight Children Are Likely to Have High Blood Pressure
A new study published in the journal, Hypertension, shows that a child who is overweight is at risk of high blood pressure, three times more than an average weight child. In this study 1,111 children were followed up for an average of four years. Height weight and blood pressure of the...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Dr. Joseph K. Song MD16262 E WHITTIER BLVD WHITTIER CA 90603
- Dr. Fatima Hakkak DO6950 Brockton Avenue Riverside California 95206
- Dr. Milton Perry Smith M.D.630 South Raymond Avenue Pasadena California 91105
- Dr. Osamah Amin el-Attar M.D.1234 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90029
- Dr. Gerald M. Pohost MD9777 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90212
- Dr. Jerry Floro M.D.11480 Bookshire Avenue Downey California 90241