Dr. Denise Lenarz is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Lenarz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lenarz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lenarz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1996
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1996
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Pediatrics
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Dr. Denise L Lenarz MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Denise L Lenarz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lenarz
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Dr. Thomas G Schrup MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Angelina G. Ausban M.D.1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Rebecca K. Campbell MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Marilyn J Peitso MD1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Kathleen A Kulus MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Janelle L Johnson MD1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303